Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Optimizing and Exporting Graphics


Optimizing and Exporting Graphics


The first thing I did to optimize my graphic was made it so I could use 4 different copies of the image to see which format looked the best. In Fireworks you can change your .png file to any of the 7 different file types that are given to you, each of the file types can change many things about your image including, the file size, the quality, and the amount of colors that could be added in your image. There are 5 different .gif files, and 2 different .jpeg files. What I did to optimize my graphic was choose the best file type for my image, which is JPEG - Better Quality. Next I increased the quality of my image, and that is how I optimized my graphic!       


No comments:

Post a Comment